Comment on page
Procedure for Adding Tokens to the Default List
This section contains the default list procedure description.
We are dedicated to building an open and transparent digital currency trading ecosystem, and we look forward to working with projects that share this vision. For that we have developer tools (DEX SDK) that allow you to deploy our DEX to anyone, anywhere. This allows to make your own pools, add tokens, and use any custom interface.
In the interface of our app, we prioritize the reputation of the assets and the availability of volumes to ensure our users have the best experience.
Consequently, we have established requirements for tokens to be included in our DEX's default list:
- Formal review
- Liquidity of 5,000 TON paired with the token to be included
The inclusion of a new asset on STON.fi default token list is a multi-step process that involves a formal application procedure, a review by our team, and an initial liquidity check procedure.
This guide outlines the main workflow of the application, review, and process of adding tokens to the default list.
- Application: The first step is to apply for inclusion in the default list on STON.fi. Projects must provide basic information about themselves through the application form, accessible via the link provided.
- Review: After the application is submitted, our team reviews the provided information. We assess the project's compliance with our default list criteria and evaluate its potential for success on our platform.
- Liquidity: If the internal review is successful, the next step is to check initial liquidity on the DEX. Note that the initial liquidity in the pool must be at least 5,000 TON paired with the second token.
- Public Inclusion: At the agreed-upon time, the initialized pools will be available in the public interface for trading.
To apply for inclusion in the default list on STON.fi, please follow the provided link and fill out the application form with the necessary information.
Our team will review your application and contact you if your project is selected for inclusion to the default token list. We are excited to see new projects on our platform and look forward to working with you.