This section contains listing procedure description
We are dedicated to building an open and transparent digital currency trading ecosystem, and we look forward to working with projects that share this vision. For that we have developer tools (DEX SDK) that allow you to deploy our DEX to anyone, anywhere. This allows to make your own pools, add jettons, and use any custom interface.
But in the interface of our app we have to take care of the reputation of the Assets and the availability of volumes to give our users the best experience without all the hassle of slipage or spam.
This is why we have formal requirements for jettons for listing on our DEX:
- Formal review
- Six-month liquidity lock of 5,000 TON paired with listed jetton
The listing of a new asset on STON.fi is a multi-step process that involves a formal application procedure, a review by our team, and an initial liquidity providing procedure.
This guide will walk you through the main workflow of the application, review, and listing process on our platform.
- 1.Application: The first step in the process is to apply for listing on STON.fi. The project must fill in basic information about itself through the application form, which can be accessed through the following link.
- 2.Review: Once the application is submitted, our team will review the information provided. We will assess the project's compliance with our listing criteria and evaluate its potential for success on our platform.
- 3.Provide liquidity: In case of a successful internal review, the next step is to provide initial liquidity. The STON.fi team will interact with the requester via email to prepare for a public listing and provide initial liquidity. Please note that the initial liquidity in the pool must be at least 5000 TON paired to the second token and lock for six months.
- 4.Public listing: At the agreed-upon time, the initialized pools will become available in the public interface for trading.
In order to apply for listing on STON.fi, please follow the link provided below and fill out the application form with the necessary information.
Our team will review your application and will contact you if your project is selected for listing. We are excited to see new projects on our platform and we look forward to working with you.